This three day camp, held at Maclay School features intensive skills training in the mornings with high level games played in the afternoons. Players will work on skills relevant to their age and ability. This camp is all about getting as many touches as possible and gaining confidence on the ball.
Camp is held from 8:30AM-3:00PM
$75 for one day or
$195 for three days
Featured Coaches: Andy Warner, Chris Levan, Arlind, Berisha and more!
Click here for a daily breakdown
This camp is specifically designed for beginner players aged 4-6 years old. Focused on movement, basic skills, and teamwork all while learning to love the game of soccer.
The academy camp is our most popular camp, catered towards players of all levels of experience (Players will be grouped by age and ability). This camp focuses on developing skills and using those skills in game-like situations. The camp features specific skill training in the morning and small game play in the afternoon.
Our futsal camp is hosted by Coach Andy Warner and is excellent for developing skills used in the game of futsal. This camp provides an excellent learning environment all while beating the summer heat. This camp features Futsal specific tactical and technical training in the morning and then Futsal games in the afternoon.
This camp is solely focused on developing the strikers and goalkeepers of the future. Each player will develop critical skills needed for their respective positions. After developing their respective positions in the morning, players will then come together for some healthy competition!
Our highest level camp designed for competitive level players wanting to take their game to the next level. Coaches from the Schalke 04 "knappenschmiede" training academy join us from Germany to work with our players. This camp is limited to only the first 60 players that register.
This camp will have three distinctions, a competitive group, a Jr. Academy group and a recreational group. All will train in a small group environment to maximize player/coach interactions and touches on the ball.
Recreational groups will focus on the fundamentals of soccer; learning to dribble with our head up, introduce the push pass, fundamental receiving techniques, finishing (scoring goals) as well as playing fun skill games and fostering a love for the sport.
Jr. Academy groups will focus on fundamentals with the addition or basic tactical knowledge. Players will discuss specific positions in the 5v5 and 7v7 format as well as continuing to cement those core skills that have come to embody our Jr. Academy program: Push pass and receiving, movement on and off of the ball, heads up dribbling, trigger touches, varied types of finishing as well as developing creativity and two-footedness. Jr. Academy groups are for current or prospective Jr. Academy
Competitive groups will focus on getting our players back in shape before the seasons start up and pushing our players to the next level. Getting as many touches as possible with daily focuses on changing direction/pace, team tactics, striking technique (driven, instep and outside of the boot). These sessions are specifically designed to train creativity and two-footedness in our ASG athletes.
This three day camp focuses on a different skill each day.
Camp will be held at Maclay School.
- Less experienced players will learn fundamentals of striking the ball
- Intermediate players will learn and practice the basic types of striking the ball (Low driven shot, curled finish etc.
- Advanced players will focus on the specific details of striking the ball (Landing on the correct foot, following through correctly, how to place the ball in a corner etc)
After lunch, players will play small sided games (4v4 – 7v7) on large goals, these games will be high paced and high scoring with an emphasis on scoring goals!
- Less experienced players will learn fundamentals of the push pass and movement
- Intermediate players will work on push passes and off the ball movement. Players will be introduced to spatial recognition and where to place a pass (which foot of the target)
- Advanced players will focus on tougher concepts, how to react to a teammate’s movement, where to pass the ball and multiple passing/movement combinations.
After lunch, players will play small sided games (4v4 – 7v7) on multiple small goals, these games will be high paced with an emphasis on creating an overload with movement off the ball and quick, precise passes.
- Less experienced players will learn fundamentals of first touch (introduction to trigger touch, receiving a pass, air balls etc.)
- Intermediate players will develop fundamentals of the first touch and introduce the concept of the first touch to turn with the ball while being aware of the space with timed pressure
- Advanced players will focus on the finer details: Where do I take the first touch to? What skills moves can I use to disguise my first touch? Etc. Timed pressure and full game pressure training.
- After lunch, players will be split into pairs and play a soccer tennis tournament. With the winners moving up to a final. (The winners have the choice to challenge our coaches). If we have time after, players will participate in 1v1 and 2v2 challenges to goal, the best first touch wins!
This camp is available for players ages 7-16 years
Please pull into the Webster Center Circle between 8:20 and 8:35. Do not get out of the car. Someone will be there to walk your child to the field and get them checked in. If you arrive late, call 850-607-0490 and someone will come to your vehicle to get your child.
Children will be kept in small groups, divided by age and ability. They will stay with the same group throughout the day.
Students will be asked to wash and sanitize hands each often, as well as before and after each activity.
All coaches and volunteers will wear face masks while working. Masks will be optional for students/campers.
Please have you child bring their own personal item and storage box/pencil bag to keep the smaller items in.
Lunch is provided by Jimmy Johns, options will be ham, turkey or veggie (If your child wants the veggie option please let us know ASAP so we can make sure to have enough).
Please pull into the Webster Center Circle between 2:50 and 3:00 PM. Do not get out of the car. Someone will be there to call your child to be picked up!