This is the introductory program to elite competition and travel. Directly connected to the Jr. Academy program, the Academy teams are trained twice weekly using a curriculum based on age appropriate guidelines outlined by US Soccer. Academy coaching professionals offer technical and tactical sessions formulating the core building blocks essential to higher level competition. Teams travel and participate in leagues based on the level of performance and a serious commitment is expected from players, parents and coaches alike. Licensed coaches conduct age and skill appropriate training programs with emphasis on technical development of the players. This will be accomplished by a maximum number of touches on the ball. We are committed to creating a passion for the sport of soccer through a fun, positive training environment..
Our teams stay together from Fall to Spring of each year.
Each team will train with licensed coaches working on both individual and team skills twice a week.
- Each player will be able to participate in a specialized training focusing on individual touch and finishing techniques led by Andy Warner.
- These trainings are held on Wednesday nights.
- Each ASG Academy team will participate in friendly matches with teams from surrounding areas.
- These games will be played all in one day with no overnight stay necessary.
- Each team will participate in one possibly two high competitive tournaments a month. Most tournaments will average 3-4 hours away and require at least one night stay in a hotel.
- ASG Annual Registration fee:
- ASG Training Fees (Fall & Spring):
- ASG Monthly Team Fees:
* No refunds, program credit only
- Red and Gold practice jerseys can be purchased through the office.
- The ASG Uniform ordering link will be sent to you after registration.
2011 Copa Girls
Coach Anthony Allbaugh
2010 Copa Girls
Coach Matt Stolk
2009 Copa Girls
Coach Andy Warner
2010 Copa Boys
Coach Kyle Crawford
2009 Copa Boys
Coach Tom Montalbano
2008 Copa Boys
Coach Greg Lamendola
Each team belongs to the same league (I-10 League) and plays teams within that league ranging from Jacksonville to Pensacola. Most tournaments are on average 3-4 hours away with the exception of regional tournaments. Teams typically travel to one possibly two tournaments a month.
With the younger age groups travel starts out lite. Teams will play in smaller, more local tournaments which will give them a good introduction to the competitive world.
ASG competitive teams are split into two payments a season. ASG training fees covers administrative fees, specialty fees and coach’s fees which typically cost between $350-$395 a season. ASG team fees which are fees associated with your actual team range depending on sponsorships, size of the team and the amount of time your team travels. This cost is typically around $350.
Once teams have been established, Cyndi Boswell will allow you to choose (based on availability) your child’s number. From that she will send you a link to soccer.com to order your uniforms. Our club required uniforms are red and white tops, black shorts and red and black socks. Each team has the options to choose a black and yellow tops and red shorts in addition to the required set.