ASG Florida offers committed players the opportunity to develop their skills, their understanding of the game, and to compete at the highest level of play. ASG competitive teams will travel, when necessary, to seek this premium level of play; because of its educational value and belief that soccer improvement is born of superior competition. Teams train twice weekly with professionally licensed coaches following a unique educational curriculum designed to maximize development, growth while still being fun. Teams play in the highest level of league, in-state, intra-state, cup, tournament and national competition available today.
Our teams stay together from Fall to Spring of each year.
Each team will train with licensed coaches working on both individual and team skills twice a week.
- Each player will be able to participate in a specialized training focusing on individual touch and finishing techniques led by Andy Warner.
- Specialty trainings are held on Wednesday nights.
- Each team will participate in the I-10 Alliance League playing against clubs from surrounding areas.
- These games will be played all in one day with no overnight stay necessary.
- Each team will participate in one possibly two high competitive tournaments a month.
- Most tournaments will average 3-4 hours away and require at least one night stay in a hotel.
Coach Ben Betts
Coach Ashlee Fontes-Comber
Coach Jose Cruz-Torres
Coach Brooke Barber
Coach Kyle Crawford
Coach Arne Dekloet
Coach Jonathon Veloza
Coach Dave Keller
Coach Aaron Otis
Coach Bradley Blake
Coach Duane Daunt
Each team belongs to the same league (I-10 League) and plays teams within that league ranging from JAX to Pensacola. Most tournaments are on average 3-4 hours away with the exception of regional tournaments. Teams typically travel to one possibly 2 tournaments a month.
ASG competitive teams are split into two payments a season. ASG training fees covers administrative fees, specialty fees and coach’s fees which typically cost between $350-$395 a season. ASG team fees which are fees associated with your actual team range depending on sponsorships, size of the team and the amount of time your team travels. This cost is typically around $350.
Once teams have been established, Cyndi Boswell will allow you to choose (based on availability your child’s number). From that she will send you a link to soccer.com to order your uniforms. Our club required uniforms are red and white tops, black shorts and red and black socks. Each team has the options to choose a black and yellow tops and red shorts in addition to the required set.