The ASG Division 1 program is for players who want to play in a more competitive environment than our recreation league offers. The program offers technical and tactical instruction by professional licensed coaches.
The season consists of team training twice each week, six league games and one local tournament (2-3 games).
This program features a higher level of training for players who are ready for the next level of development.
“It’s competitive play with no overnight stay”
Division 1 runs all year with four separate seasons:
- Fall: August – November
- Winter: December – February
- Spring: February – May
- Summer: June
You only register and pay for one season at a time.
- Focus on development of individual and team skills
- Players improve their skills in a competitive team setting
- Perfect for players that want competition but don't want to travel
- Your daughter will play on an all girls team.
- Your son will play on an all boys team.
- Training twice per week
- Trainings last 90 minutes
- Division 1 teams train Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday (days are chosen on a team by team basis)
- At least 6 regular season games
- At least 1 in town tournament
- Seasonal games are scheduled for Saturday mornings or during team training (if necessary)
Click below to see FAQ's about our Division 1 program.
- Revised season dates coming soon
- Revised dates coming soon
- U9/U10 play 7v7 with goalkeepers
- U11/U12 play 9v9 with goalkeepers
- U13 (and over) play 11v11 with goalkeepers
- $255 Season fee
- $50 Annual registration fee (collected once per soccer year)
* No refunds, program credit only
- Red and gold training shirts can be purchased through the office
- Game uniforms are ordered through soccer.com (see FAQ's)
The Fall Classic tournament is scheduled for (dates coming soon). For planning purposes mark your calendars for 1 game Friday night and 2 games Saturday afternoon.
Yes, we do hold an hour long assessment for all Division 1 players prior to the season. (Due to COVID-19 all returning players will be offered a spot, without being assessed, for the Fall of 2020 season) New players will still be assessed once the fields have reopened.
Teams are divided by gender and birth year (use this age chart for clarification).
Games schedules for the first game day are usually released the first week of each season. The rest of the season schedule will not be released until after the first game day (This helps us ensure that teams are matched against appropriate competition).
A few important things to keep in mind regarding game schedules:
a) Schedules are subject to change, sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances (teams dropping out, weather etc.) we have to alter your opponent or even game time. We will email you and post the updated schedule on our website.
b) Sometimes game days/times are inconvenient, but please keep in mind this is often due to something out of our control. We share the meadows complex with multiple other organizations and are only allotted certain fields at specific times. Games are also dependent on coaching conflicts (some of our coaches have many teams) and Referee availability.
The uniform package comes with a red jersey, a white jersey, black shorts and black socks. We don't require you to purchase any of the add ons so these uniform packages are generally around $90.
These are ordered through soccer.com. All you need to do is contact coach Morgan, either by calling the office or emailing her at email@example.com . Let her know your child's name and the program they play in (Division 1). She will then send you a link from soccer.com - from there you just input your player's size and your shipping address!
At Warner/ASG we believe soccer is an all-weather sport. If it were up to us we'd play through rain every time. However, the Meadows complex is owned by the City of Tallahassee and they are responsible for deciding when the fields are playable. We do our absolute best to relay information regarding field closures to our families in a timely manner.
Yes, we ensure that each team gets a minimum of 6 regular season games.
Every Player will be assessed in their own age group. Playing up is at the discretion of the program director.