The ASG Classic program is designed for competitive players who want to train and play at a higher level without the pressures of frequent travel. It is an excellent bridge between ASG Division 1 and the ASG competitive programs.
ASG Classic features team training, twice a week plus an extra day of Classic specialty training.
ASG Classic teams compete in two tournaments each season; one local and one overnight.
Classic runs four seasons:
- Fall: August – November
- Winter: December – February
- Spring: February – May
- Summer: June
You only register and pay for one season at a time
- Ultra focused on development of the individual and the team
- Players have the chance to guest with ASG Competitive teams for playdates and tournaments
- Perfect for players that want high level training and games but don't want the commitments associated with travel/Premier soccer
- 2 Team trainings per week
- At least five sessions of additional specialty training
- Trainings last 90 minutes
- Focused on both technical and tactical mastery
- At least 6 game regular season
- At least 1 in town tournament
- 1 out of town (overnight stay) tournament
- Select opportunities to guest play on competitive teams
Click below to see FAQ's about our Classic program.
August 17 – November 14
- September: 12, 19, 26
- October: 3, 10, 17, 24
Weekdays 10/26 - 10/29,
- November: 11/7
- U11/U12 play 9v9 with goalkeepers
- U13 (and over) play 11v11 with goalkeepers
- $355 Season fee
- $50 Annual registration fee (collected once per soccer year)
- Red and Gold training shirts can be purchased through the office
- Game uniforms are ordered through soccer.com (see FAQ's)
We are always reaching out to find new, exciting tournaments to participate in. We try to get tournament information to teams ASAP, but tournaments brackets often change. We want our teams to have the most competitive and positive experience possible so, we take great care selecting where to send each team.
Yes, we do hold an hour long assessment for all Classic players prior to the season. (Due to COVID-19 all returning players will be offered a spot, without being assessed, for the Fall of 2020 season) New players will still be assessed once the fields have reopened.
Teams are divided by gender and birth year (use this age chart for clarification)
Games schedules for the first game day are usually released the first week of each season. The rest of the season schedule will not be released until after the first game day (This helps us ensure that teams are matched against appropriate competition).
A few important things to keep in mind regarding game schedules:
a) Schedules are subject to change, sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances (teams dropping out, weather etc.) we have to alter your opponent or even game time. We will email you and post the updated schedule on our website.
b) Sometimes game days/times are inconvenient, but please keep in mind this is often due to something out of our control. We share the meadows complex with multiple other organizations and are only allotted certain fields at specific times. Games are also dependent on coaching conflicts (some of our coaches have many teams) and Referee availability.
The package comes with a red jersey, a white jersey, black shorts and black socks. We don't require you to purchase any of the add ons so these uniform packages are generally around $90.
These are ordered through soccer.com. All you need to do is contact coach Morgan, either by calling the office or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org . Let her know your child's name and the program they play in. She will then send you a link from soccer.com - from there you just input your player's size and your shipping address!
At Warner/ASG we believe soccer is an all-weather sport. If it were up to us we'd play through rain every time. However, the Meadows complex is owned by the City of Tallahassee and they are responsible for deciding when the fields are playable. We do our absolute best to relay information regarding field closures to our families in a timely manner.
Yes, we ensure that each team gets a minimum of 6 regular season games.
Every Player will be assessed in their own age group. Playing up is at the discretion of the program director.